ME

ME
Just doing my job

Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you...

...without a dope blog to read to. (Timbaland/Aaliyah reference). I can't believe it's been so long since I've written. You would think with me being ill and house bound, I would have written a bit. No worries. I am here now with news, pics and lots of warm fuzzies to spread around!


From the last blog you can see that my agency here in the States put out a huge press release. The release includes articles, a fabulous photo and two billbaords in Times Square and Las Vegas. As you can see below, I am in fact, on a billboard. I always wanted to say that, and thanks to my hard working and determined agency, I am. This is only leading to more amazing things on the way.


Photobucket


Photobucket


As far as an update with the international agency I'm with, Brigitte Models in Germany and the UK, I can now be found and booked through their website:

www.brigittemodels.com

I feel so proud of this accomplishment since it plays so much into my ultimate goal of international travel and exposure. It is such a BIG check off my list, when I think of marking it off, I can't help but jump up and down like a little girl and dance around my kitchen! All smiles over here!


From my Food Network sources, that is, my father and a couple of friends who share his passion for all things cooking, have told me they are running promos for 24 Hour Restaurant Battle - the show I am a part of this summer. Keep in mind I'm in Episode 5. Dvr it, watch it live, play a drinking game to it (any time you see my face, take a shot!). Do what you got to, but don't miss it! It'll be my first national television appearance since America's Next Top Model back in 2007! It's nice to be back on the boob tube.


And lastly, to all my California boys and girls, I will be traveling to Los Angeles pretty soon for work. More details to come, but get ready to show me a good time, Cali-stylie! Big hugs and lots of love to you guys. Thanks for showing interest and keeping up with me on my journey. I am thrilled to pieces you are a part of it. Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment